Music Performance

Each student who is a candidate for the Bachelor of Music degree must carry a major in

  • Musicology,
  • Music theory,
  • Music composition, or
  • Music performance.

Course work but no degree program is offered in carillon and harpsichord. Music performance majors are offered in the divisions of

  • Organ and church music,
  • Piano,
  • Strings and harp,
  • Voice, and
  • Wind and percussion.

Contact Info

Organ and Church Music

1530 Naismith Dr., Room 346
Lawrence, KS 66045
Organ site
Michael Bauer, Division Director
Why KU
  • One of 34 public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
  • 2nd in the nation for prestigious faculty Fulbright awards
  • 26 Rhodes scholars
  • Nearly $290 million in financial aid annually
  • One of 9 public universities with outstanding study abroad programs. U.S. News and World Report