Cross-Departmental Degree Programs
The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences offers graduate degrees that cross multiple departments and units. For information on these, see:
- Global and International Studies;
- Indigenous Studies Program;
- Latin American & Caribbean Studies;
- Museum Studies; and
- Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies.
Cross-departmental studies that have no defined degree program may be authorized upon petition. See Interdisciplinary Studies in the Graduate Studies section of the online catalog for more information.
Graduate students in degree programs may add a cross-departmental certificate in the following areas:
- African Studies
- Brazilian Studies
- Central American and Mexican Studies
- Community Health and Development
- Indigenous Studies
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies